Corporate gifting is a rapidly growing industry, and for good reason. Companies everywhere are realizing that they need to invest more in employee engagement and customer relations, and gifts are a natural way to fulfill both needs. Gifts from businesses strengthen relationships and make people feel valued.
However, creating or choosing gifts for all of your employees or a large number of customers can get overwhelming. That’s where corporate gifting companies come in. Corporate gifting companies provide services or software that make the gifting process easy. Their services range from gift curation and selection to branding and shipping items.
To help you choose the best corporate gifting companies for your business’s needs, we’ve compiled a list of 11 recommendations:
- Marigold & Grey
- Lula’s Garden
- Giftpack AI
- Gifts for Good
- Loop & Tie
We’ll walk you through the most important features and services each company offers, and we’ll show you an example of a great gift from each one to make sure it aligns with your business’s gifting goals. Let’s get started.
1. The Best Corporate Gifting Platform: eCardWidget
eCardWidget is a unique, highly versatile corporate gifting platform that allows your company to add an interactive, peer-to-peer eCard functionality to your website. Your company designs a few branded eCards, then lets your employees or customers send them as gifts to each other. Anyone can choose an eCard, write a personal message, and send it directly to someone else’s inbox as a gift.
This platform works especially well for recognizing employees and showing them your appreciation. Create cards for different company values, achievements, or special occasions that any manager or employee can send to someone else at the company. Consider attaching an additional gift to the eCard in certain instances, such as a gift card.
- Completely customizable, branded eCard gifts
- eCard sending widget that integrates easily with your website or company portal
- Unique peer-to-peer recognition capabilities
This is an example of how one company designed branded eCard gift options for their employees. Each card highlights specific company values and shows clearly that the sender appreciates the recipient employee’s hard work.
In this example, California Wines let their customers unlock a gift by sending a Christmas eCard to a friend or family member. When any customer sends a holiday card through their widget, they receive a downloadable cocktail recipe book.
2. CorporateGift.com: Corporate Gifting Company with the Largest Selection
If you’re looking for more traditional corporate gifts, CorporateGift.com offers a wide selection of items. Their website features an extensive collection of branded gifts, gift baskets, clothes, food, and more. This corporate gifting company also offers gift management software called CG Elite, where you can create a virtual swag closet that approved users can order items from.
- Automated gift triggers for birthdays and anniversaries
- Employee onboarding kits and work from home care packages
- Ability to send eGifts to customers via email directly from your CRM
This work from home survival kit is a popular gift for remote employees. It includes a desk yoga guide, earplugs, and a webcam cover. The gift set itself isn’t customizable, but you can add your own message to a greeting card for no extra charge.
3. SwagUp: Top Corporate Gifting Company for Branded Merchandise Gifts
SwagUp is one of many corporate gifting companies that focus specifically on branded merchandise. They sell swag boxes full of various items with your branding, such as t-shirts, water bottles, notebooks, and stickers. These boxes work well for both employee and customer appreciation, providing your company with additional marketing opportunities at the same time.
- Create custom gift boxes of branded merchandise or choose from preset packs
- Free design services to align all items with your company’s branding
- Tracking and inventory dashboard
With SwagUp, your company can create your own custom box or choose from preset swag boxes like this one. This is a New Years swag box for your employees, including a branded notebook, pen, t-shirt, and water bottle. These items aim to bring your team together to start off the new year on the same page.
4. Marigold & Grey: Artisan Corporate Gifting Company
For classier gift boxes that don’t include your company’s branding on every item, consider Marigold & Grey. This corporate gifting company curates gift boxes full of items made by local artisan businesses. Along with their standard boxes, they offer full design services for a higher price. These gifts are thoughtfully designed and feel more personal than generic branded gifts, but they will take up more of your budget than other options.
- Ready-to-ship, semi-custom, and fully custom gifts available
- Custom corporate event gift boxes including customized welcome letters
- Six-step design process for corporate event and client appreciation gifts
This Relax & Recharge box is one of Marigold & Grey’s ready-to-ship options. Priced at $149 each, these boxes include candles, handmade soap, rose water, bath bombs, and a custom notecard message.
5. Tinggly: Best Experience Gifting Company
Tinggly specializes in experience gifts, following the belief that experiences are more meaningful than physical gifts. Instead of sending items, you can offer your employees or customers the choice of a one-time experience. Experience options include everything from bungee jumping to two-night hotel stays to international tours.
- Send “boxes” of hundreds of experience and getaway options to choose from with no expiration date
- Includes custom box with your branding
- Option to give gift cards for recipients to choose their own box of experiences
This Bucketlist box includes more than 1000 experience options, including ziplining, snorkeling with turtles, and hiking in Antigua. Recipients can book the experience of their choosing at any time.
6. Lula’s Garden: Most Unique Corporate Gifting Company
One of the most unique corporate gifting companies is Lula’s Garden, a self-proclaimed “eco-friendly succulent gifting company.” Lula’s Garden doesn’t offer corporate gifts alone, but their small plants work very well as unique employee appreciation and customer gifts. Each gift also supports water.org in providing universal access to safe water.
- Choose a succulent and customize the packaging and personalized note with your company’s branding
- Succulents come in sustainable gift boxes that serve as creative planters
- Offers single plants and small “gardens” comprised of multiple succulents
These Bliss and Zebra succulents come from Lula’s Garden’s classic collection. Customize the planter with your company’s logo, and let employees showcase their plants on their desks or at home.
7. Alyce: AI-Powered Corporate Gifting Platform
Looking for corporate gifting platforms that can ramp up the personalization of your gifts? Try Alyce, a gifting solution that uses AI to suggest gifts for each recipient based on their individual “5 to 9” interests. Gift choices include standard items, gift boxes, gift cards, and swag.
- AI-powered personal interest research
- Recipients have the choice to accept, exchange, or donate gifts
- Ability to set up required actions to take before accepting gifts
This example shows an AI-chosen gift and the options the recipient gets. They can accept the Patriots duffel bag, choose another gift, or donate their gift instead. This example also includes a personalized message to thank the customer for leaving a review.
8. Giftpack AI: Best Automated Corporate Gifting Platform
Similar to Alyce, Giftpack AI is a corporate gifting platform that uses AI to choose personalized gifts for each recipient. Giftpack AI, however, offers a fully automated experience. Using a two minute survey, their AI “analyzes the digital footprint of any individual” to suggest five gift options. Recipients can also choose any gift or donate instead.
- Gifting CRM to track gifts, engagement, and ROI
- Automated birthday and anniversary reminders
- Custom automation to trigger gifts for survey completion, employee onboarding, and more
Giftpack AI offers AI-selected gifts only, so they don’t have a catalog of example gifts to explore. However, their AI can choose from millions of gifts, including physical items, gift cards, and experiences.
9. Knack: Sustainable Corporate Gifts
Knack offers a variety of corporate gift options, but our favorite is their sustainable collection. When you send sustainable products using their corporate gifting platform, Knack partners with One Tree Planted to donate planted trees with each gift.
- Choose gifts from categories like BIPOC-owned, women-owned, and sustainable
- Option to choose a collection recipients can select an item or box from
- Branded gifts, packaging, and gift landing pages
Knack allows your company to create your own custom sustainable gift box from the choices listed here. Create a collection of spa items, homegoods, and gourmet snacks, then add any other items from their catalog.
10. Gifts for Good: Socially-Conscious Corporate Gifting Company
Infuse CSR into your employee or customer appreciation gifts by using corporate gifting companies that make a positive social impact. Gifts for Good features products made by nonprofits and “social enterprise makers” that support the issues your audience cares about, like economic development, children in need, animal welfare, environmental issues, and healthcare.
- Recipients choose a gift from pre-made collections or donate the value to any nonprofit
- Custom glass etching and embroidery options to brand gifts to your company
- Each gift includes social impact story cards
- Receive a branded social impact report of the total impact of all your company’s gifts
Each time you gift this tote bag from Gifts for Good, your company and your customers or employees will be supporting jobs for women at risk of human trafficking.
11. Loop & Tie: Top Corporate Gifting Company for Supporting Small Businesses
We’ve covered options for corporate gifting companies that support social causes, sustainability, and women-owned businesses. In the same vein, Loop & Tie focuses on using gifts to support the small businesses they work with, 59% of which are women-owned or BIPOC-owned. On top of that, their gifts remain budget friendly for companies.
- Products made by small businesses and artisan craft makers
- Create your own custom collection of items recipients choose from
- Ability to add gift redemption requirements, like take a survey or subscribe
- Support carbon regeneration
This is a pre-made collection of items from small businesses from Loop & Tie. Your company can let employees or customers choose an item from the small business collection or design your own collection.
Now that you know all about our top recommendations for corporate gifting platforms, evaluate your priorities to determine which one is best for you. Choose a company that offers plenty of customization, design services, and unique gift options. Then, you’ll be ready to jump into choosing the best gifts for your audience!
For more information on all things gifting, read up on these additional resources:
- Employee Gifts: A Complete Guide + Top 10 Gift Ideas. Learn more about choosing the best employee gifts to keep your team engaged.
- 20 Inexpensive Customer Appreciation Gifts that Stand Out. Picked your favorite corporate gifting companies but still need ideas for great customer gifts? Try these 20 budget-friendly ideas.
- A Complete Guide to Employee Recognition + Top 10 Ideas. Along with sending quality gifts, consider these 10 ideas for other ways to recognize your employees in the workplace.