- How does it work? How do I add it to my store?
- How to try out the live demo:
- How to attach eCards to your Products:
- How to attach eCard Widget to your Shopify product so be sent after purchase
- After purchase eCard Widget will be displayed like this:
- Let's get started by following this guide
- Step 1. Login and create your eCard Widget
- Step 2. Design your ecard and then save and preview it
- Step 3. On the preview page, get the embed code or attach to your product
- Step 4. Add your new ecard to your Shopify Homepage
- Step 5. Add the ecard to your Shopify Pages, Blog Posts, and Product Pages
- Step 6. That's it! Visitors will now be able to view and send the ecard from your website
How does it work? How do I add it to my store? #
Yes, we have a Shopify app! We’ve provided a video demo, along with instructions for attaching it to a product for purchase or adding it to a public page to be shared by your website visitors for free.
How to try out the live demo: #
- Visit the demo store
- Go to products
- Buy the demo ecard product
- Enter number 1 in the credit card number form and whatever for the rest of the fields
- Then click submit
- On the order confirmation page you will be able to send the ecard
How to attach eCards to your Products: #
How to attach eCard Widget to your Shopify product so be sent after purchase #
Just attach the ecard or ecards to your product to show up for on the Shopify Order Confirmation page. Then click save.
After purchase eCard Widget will be displayed like this: #
Let’s get started by following this guide #
NOTE: If you get stuck or have any questions. Please reach out, we are happy to answer questions and help you install the app on your store.
These instructions will show you how to add an ecard to your Shopify store pages using an embed code. Once you get this app installed, we’re going to create an ecard, and then we’re going to add it to your Shopify store. It’s a very quick and easy process.
Step 1. Login and create your eCard Widget #
After you’ve installed the app, you need to Register or Login before you will be able to create your ecard.
Step 2. Design your ecard and then save and preview it #
After logging in you will land on the ecard creation page where you can make your very first card.
Just upload your ecard image.
Let’s go ahead and click Save and preview. Bam! You just made your first ecard.
Step 3. On the preview page, get the embed code or attach to your product #
Your ecard has been created, it’s ready to go to be published. Right now it’s not published, it’s only available to us in your dashboard. But to publish it to your Shopify Store you have 2 options. You can attach it to your product using the product selection box or you can copy and paste the html embed code to pages within your store:
To get do this, click the “Add to Shopify” tab in the preview modal.
- If you want the widget to show up after your product is purchased, then use the product search to find and attach it to your products and click save. You’re done. Go try it out on your store by purchasing the product, you will be able to send the ecard from the order confirmation/thank you page after checkout.
- Or to add it to your pages on your store, copy the HTML Code from the textarea, we’ll need it shortly. And this tab gives us the embed code, which we’re going to paste into Shopify as custom HTML block, there’s a section you can add that allows you to paste HTML.
Step 4. Add your new ecard to your Shopify Homepage #
Adding eCard Widget using Shopify’s page builder requires a few extra steps so we put together a special video guide to make it easy to setup.
Step 5. Add the ecard to your Shopify Pages, Blog Posts, and Product Pages #
You can follow the video guide for this as well or just follow these simple instructions:
We’ve added it to your theme to the homepage. But if you wanted to add it to a blog post or a page, it’s a similar process. Let’s just go ahead and add it to a page. On the page, you have an editor, it’s the same thing on blog posts. And there’s a little button “<>” that says “Show HTML”. Click on it and paste the HTML embed code you copied earlier. Go ahead and click save and now go view your page, make sure that the ecard showing up.
You can use the same instructions to add the ecard to blog posts and product pages too.
Step 6. That’s it! Visitors will now be able to view and send the ecard from your website #
We hope you enjoy using ecard widget creating tons of amazing ecards sending them to all your friends.
If you have any questions we’re available. We want to do whatever it takes to to make you guys happy and help this be a good experience.